One of the world's best student cities
Want to study in an exciting multicultural city? You won't be disappointed in London. With international students from all over the world choosing London as their home, you won't be alone.
It's England's capital - one of the busiest and most exciting cities in the UK. But it's not all concrete and buildings! 30% of London is open space and there are over 140 parks and gardens to choose from.
Whether you want to visit one of the 90 museums and galleries, see one of the 200 attractions, go to a festival, a football match or a musical, there's always something to do in London.Find a course in London
What makes London unique?
- The best city in the world for university students (QS Best Student Cities 2018).
- Home to 4 of the world’s top 40 universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019).
- Home to 100,000+ international students from all over the world (London Higher 2017).
- Thousands of green parks and beautiful open spaces.
- A global capital of culture, with hundreds of museums, galleries and live music performances every day.