Accommodation at INTO Suffolk University
Living on campus is a great way to get to know your new home and meet students during your first year. Only Undergraduate Pathway students are required to live on campus in Suffolk’s residence halls. The Department of Residence Life & Housing strive to ensure that all students are welcomed into a safe, supportive and inclusive community. There are four residence halls to choose from which include single, double, triple and quad rooms. Most students are assigned double rooms.
Student Residences at Suffolk
Students living on campus benefit from a safe, supportive and inclusive community that strives to develop educated and engaged citizens of a global society. With Boston as our campus, students get the chance to interact with some of the world's top industry leaders just steps outside of your dorm room.
Suffolk students can take advantage of living on campus in the conveniently-located residence halls. Step outside your room and you’ll find all the city has to offer. You’ll be near your classrooms, the library, restaurants, shops and so much more.
About this room
INTO Suffolk University provides a unique off-campus housing option for international students. Conveniently located in the nearby Fenway neighborhood, this apartment complex is a good option for students who are new to Boston and want off-campus housing without the hassle of searching. With fully-furnished double and single rooms, it is located only a 15-minute subway ride from Suffolk University.
Items that come in your apartment:
- Twin bed and mattress
- Bed linens, including sheet set, pillow and comforter
- Bath towels, including large towel, hand towel and wash cloth
- Desk, desk chair, closet, blinds
Off-campus apartment features:
- Cable TV, internet, all utilities, coin-op laundry
- Apartments cleaned every two weeks
- All apartments include a fully-equipped kitchen
- Alcohol- and smoke-free buildings
Pricing for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- To reserve housing, students will need to pay a deposit of $2,000.
- Upon arrival, students will pay a $200 refundable security deposit in cash in addition to second month’s rent via credit card or U.S. check
- Every first of the month after, rent will be paid directly to the property manager
- All move-in fees are non-refundable
- Short-term and long-term leases possible - minimum stay is one semester
Through December 2018:
- Double: $1,300/month
- Single: $1,940
January 2019-December 2019:
- Double: $1,340
- Single: $2,000
If you want to find housing on your own, you can use the Off-Campus Housing Office (OCHO)
Simply select your preferred accommodation option as part of the INTO application process.